We are looking for an experienced and effective artist to create the new cover for the newly rewritten Math Thrills young adult novel. The existing cover can be seen here. The new version of the novel has been rewritten specifically to have both a lead male and female protagonist (previously two male protagonists).
The key position requirements are:
- Create a new visually striking cover for the book including book title and author information. The book blurb can be found at the end of this page.
- Incorporate both the 16-year-old protagonists (one male, one female) prominently into the cover work, such as in this cover.
- Produce the artwork in print ready form (CMYK press-ready), exact print ready formats to be provided
The position details are:
- You will be paid as a once-off for your artwork contributions – exact amount to be discussed based on your qualifications and proposal for the project
- You will get a named cover art credit inside the book
- You will need to sign an IP agreement signing over any IP generated in the course of your role to the company Math Thrills Pty Ltd
There would also be the potential for future designwork engagements pending the outcome of this initial role.
For any enquiries or to propose a timeline and budget, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Schoolboy one moment, accused terrorist the next. When his mysterious uncle is murdered, 16-year-old Will Graham is dragged into the machinations of a deranged mastermind bent on slaughter at an unfathomable scale. Hunted by authorities and killers alike, Will’s only hope is to find out why someone was so desperate to have his uncle dead, if he is to save himself, his friends and the city he calls home.
To do so, Will must draw on every scrap of intelligence he has to stay alive and out of the clutches of the police and the gunsights of the fanatic’s army of devotee killers. With the help of old friends and unexpected allies, Will believes he can work out where the madman will strike. But, massively outgunned and with the police closing in, will his chase to save his city end up dooming them all?